Morning Skincare Routine

Hi Everyone, 

I hope you are all keeping cool and hydrated during this really warm spell of weather. I thought today would be the perfect day to share with you all my Morning Skincare Routine with you all.

The skincare routine that I like to use each morning leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated especially on these warm days.  

I firstly start off by using Xpel Tea Tree Facial Scrub which removes any dirt/impurities that has built up on my skin overnight. I then remove the scrub with a damp muslin cloth.  I then apply my favourite toner which is the Boots Traditional Skin Care Glycerin and Rosewater toner to my skin using a cotton pad.  This toner refreshes and hydrates my skin leaving it soft and smooth which is very much needed on day's like this. 

Next I apply, Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to brighten and depuff my eyes. This refreshes my very tired eyes tackling my dark circles and puffiness to help my eyes look rested and very refreshed. I then spray a few pumps of the Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Facial Mist which helps to boost hydration and plump my dehydrated skin. 


I then apply my Nivea Express Primer 24h Moisture Gel to my skin, I absolutely love this moisturiser. It not only moisturises my skin but adds a hint of primer which allows me to apply my makeup straight away. Next, I apply the No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Facial Suncream to my skin which gives my skin advanced protecting against the ageing effects of the sun. 

Also, throughout the warm days I love to apply La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water to my skin which sooths and refreshes my skin.  

I hope you all enjoyed Morning Skincare Routine, make sure to check back next week for my Evening Skincare routine. 


Let me know in the comments what is your Morning Skincare Routine or the products you like to use. 

Love 

Louise 


Comments

Popular Posts