Evening Skincare Routine

Hi Everyone, 

I hope you all enjoyed my post on my Morning Skincare Routine. 

For today's post I'm going to share with you my Evening Skincare Routine. 

Now, I just love getting home in the evenings and removing all my makeup, usually I wear quite a full face of makeup during the winter months, but during the summer months I have been wearing a lot more lighter makeup products which has allowed my skin to breath during the really warm days. 

To remove my makeup, first I apply the No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Cleanser to my skin, removing all my makeup using a hot cloth. I find the cleanser amazing as it leaves my skin cleansed, soft and revitalised.  I then apply some of my favourite toner, the Boots Glycerin and Rosewater Toner which refreshes and cools my skin. 

Sometimes I tend to apply a face mask to my skin once a week. On this particular evening I applied this Rejuvenating Bio-Cellulose Mask from Timeless Truth Mask which contained Immortelle Flower Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. 

Next, I then applied the Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Cream which contains hyaluronic acid and aloe bio ferment which hydrates my skin leaving my skin looking plump and glowing. 

I then apply Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to brighten and depuff my eyes. This refreshes my very tired eyes tackling my dark circles and puffiness to help my eyes look rested and very refreshed.

Lastly, I apply the Nuxe Multi Purpose Dry Oil to my skin. This oil contains seven precious 100% botanical oils featuring a delicate and floral scent. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth.

I hope you all enjoyed my Evening Skincare Routine, let me know what is your routine and the products you use in the comment box below.

Louise x  


Comments

Popular Posts